OEM/ODM Factory T Bolt - Hexagon Nut – Ji Luo Fastener
OEM/ODM Factory T Bolt - Hexagon Nut – Ji Luo Fastener Detail:
Hexagon nut is used together with bolts and screws,for connecting and fastening parts.
Based on the different nominal thickness ,Hexagon nuts include type1,type2 and thin type.
Type 1 is used most widely ,includes grA,grB,grC.grA and grB are suitable for the machinery,equipment and structures,which with the small roughness of surface and high accuracy requirement.and the GrC is less demanded than GrA and GrB about the roughness and the accuracy requirement.
Type 2 hexagon nut is thicker than type1,its mostly used in the case where is often needed assembly and disassembly.
The type and size of Type1 should meet GB/T6170.And Type2 should meet GB/T1670.
Classification of pitch:standard teeth,normal teeth,fine teeth,Mini fine teeth and left hand teeth.
Classification of material:stainless steel hexagon nut,carbon steel hexagon nut,brass hexagon nut,iron hexagon nut.
Classification of thickness:hexagon thick nut,hexagon thin nut.
Classification of application:hot-melt copper nut,hot-pressed copper nut,embedded copper nut and ultrasonic copper nut.
Stainless steel ,35K,45#steel,40Cr,Q235(A3steel),etc.
1.Hexagon nut – widely used, characterized by large tightening force, the disadvantage is that there should be enough operating space in the installation, which can use flexible wrench, open wrench or glasses wrench.
2. Round head hex socket nut – the most widely used in all screws, because its tightening force is relatively large,it can be operated by inner hexagon wrench, installation is very convenient, almost used in various structures, the appearance is more beautiful and neat, the disadvantage is that the tightening force is slightly lower than the outer hexagon, in addition, repeated use is easy to damage it,so that, causes the impossibility of disassembly.
3. pan head hex socket nut- their mechanical properties are the same as the above. They are mostly used in furniture. Their main function is to increase the contact surface with wooden materials and the ornamental appearance.
4. Hex socket nut without head -it’s necessary for special structures, such as the structure that needs the supporting force, or places where round heads need to be hidden.
5. countersunk hex socket nut – mostly used in power machinery, the main function is the same as the inner hexagons.
6. Nylon locking nuts – Nylon rubber ring inlaid in hex nut to prevent loosening of threads, which can be used in strong power machinery.
7. Flange nuts – mainly play the role of increasing the contact surface with the workpiece, operated
8. hex nut – the most widely used, but also one of the most common fasteners.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Jamna Auto: Jamna Auto to invest Rs 600 cr by 2022; ties up with Tinsley Bridge Ltd, Auto News, ET Auto | Stainless Steel Material U Type Bolts
Capitals vs Lightning Recap: Alex Killorn Hat Trick Powers Bolts To 6-3 Win – Japers’ Rink clock menu more-arrow no yes Horizontal – White Horizontal – White Stubhub Logo Horizontal | Thread Rod
As for aggressive costs, we believe that you will be searching far and wide for anything that can beat us. We can state with absolute certainty that for such high-quality at such rates we have been the lowest around for OEM/ODM Factory T Bolt - Hexagon Nut – Ji Luo Fastener, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Hungary , Botswana , Argentina , Our company will adhere to "Quality first, , perfection forever, people-oriented , technology innovation"business philosophy. Hard work to keep making progress, innovation in the industry, make every effort to first-class enterprise. We try our best to build the scientific management model, to learn abundant professional knowledge, to develop advanced production equipment and production process , to create the first-call quality products, reasonable price , high quality of service , quick delivery , to give you create new value .
By Sandy from Manchester - 2015.06.30 17:29
The supplier abide the theory of "quality the basic, trust the first and management the advanced" so that they can ensure a reliable product quality and stable customers.
By Amy from Curacao - 2016.04.28 15:45