That is teeth, also known as screw. It is the name of the Han nationality furniture parts in the Ming and Qing Dynasties. The corresponding standard is not found in the national standard, corresponding to DIN975. The name varies depending on the location. Generally, the parts connecting the two legs are arranged under the finger frame. The furniture with corsets is the main connecting part below the corset. The tooth bars are generally changed to other parts. In addition, it is also used in construction, most used for decoration.
1. Correct selection of tooth bars
1) Before use, confirm whether the mechanical properties of the product meet the customer’s requirements (such as the tensile strength of the bolt and the safety load of the nut).
2) The length of the bolt should be selected properly, subject to 1-2 pitches of the nut after tightening.
3) The thread of the front rack should be kept clean before use.
2. How to use tooth bars correctly
1) When tightening the tooth bar, pay attention to the direction of force applied by the wrench and the axis of the screw, and never tilt it.
2) During the tightening process, the force should not exceed the safe torque and should be uniform. Try to use a torque wrench or socket to match.
3) If the locking speed is too fast, it may cause locking. It is recommended not to use electric or pneumatic wrenches.
4) Keep the thread clean. In order to ensure the smooth coordination of the screw and the nut, it is recommended to put the product in a clean container for use, do not place it at will.
3. Standard for maintenance of tooth bars
1) If the strips, screws and nuts removed are slightly damaged, they should be repaired with dies and taps.
2) Removed and repaired tooth bars, screws, nuts should be maintained in the form of oil bubbles or lubricating oil, and arranged neatly according to specifications and model purposes.
4. Scrap standards
All the bolts that have obvious cracks, broken buckles, slippage, messy buckles, tensile deformation of the screw, shear marks, etc. that are determined by the site leaders to be unrepairable can be discarded.
Post time: Jun-01-2020