Low MOQ for Internal And External Thread Nut - Hexagon Nut – Ji Luo Fastener
Low MOQ for Internal And External Thread Nut - Hexagon Nut – Ji Luo Fastener Detail:
Hexagon nut is used together with bolts and screws,for connecting and fastening parts.
Based on the different nominal thickness ,Hexagon nuts include type1,type2 and thin type.
Type 1 is used most widely ,includes grA,grB,grC.grA and grB are suitable for the machinery,equipment and structures,which with the small roughness of surface and high accuracy requirement.and the GrC is less demanded than GrA and GrB about the roughness and the accuracy requirement.
Type 2 hexagon nut is thicker than type1,its mostly used in the case where is often needed assembly and disassembly.
The type and size of Type1 should meet GB/T6170.And Type2 should meet GB/T1670.
Classification of pitch:standard teeth,normal teeth,fine teeth,Mini fine teeth and left hand teeth.
Classification of material:stainless steel hexagon nut,carbon steel hexagon nut,brass hexagon nut,iron hexagon nut.
Classification of thickness:hexagon thick nut,hexagon thin nut.
Classification of application:hot-melt copper nut,hot-pressed copper nut,embedded copper nut and ultrasonic copper nut.
Stainless steel ,35K,45#steel,40Cr,Q235(A3steel),etc.
1.Hexagon nut – widely used, characterized by large tightening force, the disadvantage is that there should be enough operating space in the installation, which can use flexible wrench, open wrench or glasses wrench.
2. Round head hex socket nut – the most widely used in all screws, because its tightening force is relatively large,it can be operated by inner hexagon wrench, installation is very convenient, almost used in various structures, the appearance is more beautiful and neat, the disadvantage is that the tightening force is slightly lower than the outer hexagon, in addition, repeated use is easy to damage it,so that, causes the impossibility of disassembly.
3. pan head hex socket nut- their mechanical properties are the same as the above. They are mostly used in furniture. Their main function is to increase the contact surface with wooden materials and the ornamental appearance.
4. Hex socket nut without head -it’s necessary for special structures, such as the structure that needs the supporting force, or places where round heads need to be hidden.
5. countersunk hex socket nut – mostly used in power machinery, the main function is the same as the inner hexagons.
6. Nylon locking nuts – Nylon rubber ring inlaid in hex nut to prevent loosening of threads, which can be used in strong power machinery.
7. Flange nuts – mainly play the role of increasing the contact surface with the workpiece, operated
8. hex nut – the most widely used, but also one of the most common fasteners.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Petition Summary: Steel Racks From China | Husch Blackwell LLP | Anchor Bolts
2019 Young Futurists: For These 25 African-American Leaders the Future is Now | Anchor Bolts
As a way to ideal meet up with client's desires, all of our operations are strictly performed in line with our motto "High Top quality, Competitive Cost, Fast Service" for Low MOQ for Internal And External Thread Nut - Hexagon Nut – Ji Luo Fastener, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Kuwait , Finland , Sweden , All the employees in factory, store, and office are struggling for one common goal to provide better quality and service. Real business is to get win-win situation. We would like to provide more support for customers. Welcome all nice buyers to communicate details of our products with us!
By Penelope from Costa rica - 2016.08.21 14:13
The company keeps to the operation concept "scientific management, high quality and efficiency primacy, customer supreme", we have always maintained business cooperation. Work with you,we feel easy!
By Gustave from Denmark - 2015.06.30 17:29