L J Type Anchor Bolt / L 7 Foundation Bolt with Nuts
1) Anchor “L”, “J” bolt according to DIN standard;
2) Class 4.8, 8.8, 10.9, 12.9 for carbon steel; Stainless steel A2-70, A4-80 (304, 316), brass are available;
3) Size from M3 to M70, length from 100mm to 4000mm;
4) Surface treatment including: Plain, zinc plated, nickel plated, H. D. G., black, dacromet, mechanical zinc plated;
5) Packing: Packed by gunny bags with white, red, blue, purple colores, or other colores are available;
Professional Manufacturer: All of our Fastener are designed and manufactured according to buyers’ specification and performance.
Quality is guaranteed: Durability testing and critical technical design to enhance fasteners lifetime.
Cost effective: Competitive prices with factory directly supply
Perfect fastening solution with 20 years experiences to solve your problem: Wide range of parts selection.
Customized Ideal Fasteners: customized services according to the samples and drawings offered.
If you are not sure about what exactly you need – feel free to contact us anytime and get professional assistance from us.
L Bolts are generally used for the foundation, buried in the concrete, the hook buried in the ground or welded parts, screw up, for fixed a variety of ground and pole buildings, road signs.
Material: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass
Dimension: 12mm-48mm; 1/2″-2″
Length: From 100mm-2000mm
Grade: 4.6, 4.8, 6.8, 8.8; 2, 5, 8
Type: J Type, L Type, I Type With Nuts and Washers
Coating: Zinc Plated, Hdg, etc
Packing: 25 Kgs Per Carton or Gunny Bag, in Pallet.