China New Product Plating L Shaped Foundation Anchor Bolt - Hexagon Nut – Ji Luo Fastener
China New Product Plating L Shaped Foundation Anchor Bolt - Hexagon Nut – Ji Luo Fastener Detail:
Hexagon nut is used together with bolts and screws,for connecting and fastening parts.
Based on the different nominal thickness ,Hexagon nuts include type1,type2 and thin type.
Type 1 is used most widely ,includes grA,grB,grC.grA and grB are suitable for the machinery,equipment and structures,which with the small roughness of surface and high accuracy requirement.and the GrC is less demanded than GrA and GrB about the roughness and the accuracy requirement.
Type 2 hexagon nut is thicker than type1,its mostly used in the case where is often needed assembly and disassembly.
The type and size of Type1 should meet GB/T6170.And Type2 should meet GB/T1670.
Classification of pitch:standard teeth,normal teeth,fine teeth,Mini fine teeth and left hand teeth.
Classification of material:stainless steel hexagon nut,carbon steel hexagon nut,brass hexagon nut,iron hexagon nut.
Classification of thickness:hexagon thick nut,hexagon thin nut.
Classification of application:hot-melt copper nut,hot-pressed copper nut,embedded copper nut and ultrasonic copper nut.
Stainless steel ,35K,45#steel,40Cr,Q235(A3steel),etc.
1.Hexagon nut – widely used, characterized by large tightening force, the disadvantage is that there should be enough operating space in the installation, which can use flexible wrench, open wrench or glasses wrench.
2. Round head hex socket nut – the most widely used in all screws, because its tightening force is relatively large,it can be operated by inner hexagon wrench, installation is very convenient, almost used in various structures, the appearance is more beautiful and neat, the disadvantage is that the tightening force is slightly lower than the outer hexagon, in addition, repeated use is easy to damage it,so that, causes the impossibility of disassembly.
3. pan head hex socket nut- their mechanical properties are the same as the above. They are mostly used in furniture. Their main function is to increase the contact surface with wooden materials and the ornamental appearance.
4. Hex socket nut without head -it’s necessary for special structures, such as the structure that needs the supporting force, or places where round heads need to be hidden.
5. countersunk hex socket nut – mostly used in power machinery, the main function is the same as the inner hexagons.
6. Nylon locking nuts – Nylon rubber ring inlaid in hex nut to prevent loosening of threads, which can be used in strong power machinery.
7. Flange nuts – mainly play the role of increasing the contact surface with the workpiece, operated
8. hex nut – the most widely used, but also one of the most common fasteners.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Caltrain to suspend SF weekend service until 2019 | Stainless Steel Material U Type Bolts
Global Threaded Rod Market Status 2019: W√úRTH, Allfasteners Australia, Bossard Group, BULTE | Anchor Bolts
Fast and great quotations, informed advisers to help you choose the correct solution that suits all your requirements, a short creation time, responsible top quality manage and distinct providers for paying and shipping affairs for China New Product Plating L Shaped Foundation Anchor Bolt - Hexagon Nut – Ji Luo Fastener, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Dominica , Oslo , Israel , They are sturdy modeling and promoting effectively all over the world. Never ever disappearing major functions within a quick time, it's a have to for you of fantastic good quality. Guided by the principle of Prudence, Efficiency, Union and Innovation. the corporation. ake an excellent efforts to expand its international trade, raise its organization. rofit and raise its export scale. We are confident that we are going to have a bright prospect and to be distributed all over the world in the years to come.
By Eric from Venezuela - 2015.11.06 10:04
On this website, product categories is clear and rich, I can find the product I want very quickly and easily, this is really very good!
By Margaret from Muscat - 2015.12.25 12:43